The Senior Agenda is a grassroots agent for change. Our goal is to present and promote basic rights for US senior citizens. We believe the government should protect the most vulnerable in society including children and seniors. This website focuses on seniors. The Senior Agenda website supports 6 political objectives (issues) of importance to modern day seniors and those approaching retiring age within the next decade.
(1) Secure SOCIAL SECURITY for current seniors and future generations.
(2) Federal government should negotiate MEDICARE drug prices to obtain the lowest possible cost.
(3) Expand MEDICARE coverage to include Hearing, Vision and Dental.
(4) AFFORDABLE HOUSING for seniors that are truly affordable and literally for first-time home buyers.
(5) MARRIAGE EQUALITY for same sex couples as it applies to Social Security and finances for seniors.
(6) Adjust MEDICARE deductible from SOCIAL SECURITY and rework current 80% formula that Medicare pays toward medical bills.
CHECK OUT OUR SIX OBJECTIVES IN MORE DETAIL IN ISSUES SECTION